We all on this Earth are governed by forces, aka bio-energy. In Vastu Shastra, the science of ancient architecture the energy is called CHI. There are two types of energy – Positive Energy and Negative Energy. Similar to human beings, our tangible assets like our living places, workplaces, cars, furniture, and movable and non-movable objects are also get influenced by positive/negative energies. So, today, we talk about our homes and how we can channel forces/energies to attract positive CHI at our living places with the help of Vastu Tips.
To get Astro-Vastu assistance, you can consult with a good astrologer in Kolkata. Astrologer Shrijit is one of the renowned astrologers cum Vastu consultants in Kolkata and can help you improve the Vastu of your living place.
Vastu Tips to Bring Happiness & Prosperity at Home
It is essential to create a harmonious environment at your home to make it Vastu-Compliant. There are so many things to follow and establish the flow of positive energy/CHI at home. Let us know how we can welcome and ensure a positive vibe at home with Vastu tips.
- Pooja Room: One of the important parts of houses. It should be built in the North-East direction. If there is no scope to change the direction, at least establish the mandir on the northeast side and do worship facing northeast.
- Kitchen: Second and next important part of a home. The southeast direction is the best place for the kitchen. If it is not possible then choose Southwest for the kitchen. Keep a distance between the sink and the gas stove as much as possible.
- Bedroom: The master bedroom should be in the southwest direction. If it is not possible to make changes in bedroom direction as you have bought a house/flat, try to set the bed in a southwest direction. It would boost bonds among family members and the head of the house would experience positivity in the personal/professional realm.
- Entrance: One of the essential things in Vastu. Never install a cracked or disputed door at your entrance. The door should be free of error and should be made of single wood. Don’t install a mirror facing your main door or outside of the main door.
- Family Photo Hanging: In many houses, we have family photos hung on the wall. It is a good thing. Always hang the family photograph on the southwest wall to strengthen family bonding and love.
- Bathroom: The bathroom should be built in the south or southwest direction at home. Don’t ever install the bathroom door facing your entrance. If there is no scope to make changes according to Vastu, keep an air-purifying plant in the bathroom to erase Vastu’s flaw.
- Water Source/Tank/Reservoir: Make sure not to keep the water tank or reservoir in the northeast or south direction of your home. It would engage negative energy and act upon health.
We all know that remodeling a home or demolition is not always possible to correct Vastu when an individual buys a ready-to-move home/apartment. In that case, you should consult with a good astrologer cum Vastu consultant near your place. Your birth chart and Vastu design would be analyzed in such cases and you would get Vastu remedies accordingly.
Astrologer Shrijit has been helping his clients in Kolkata and nearby for years with Astro-Vastu consultancy. He is a good astrologer in Kolkata and an expert Vastu consultant. He is open to providing Vastu consolation online and offline.