If you think that only your zodiac sign can tell your traits, positive, and negative prospects of life, then this blog would add new information to your bucket. Rather than zodiac signs, five elements impact our life according to Nadi Astrology Doctrines. Even, though the planets show us light in astrology, Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Rahu, and Ketu also consist of certain elements. You can know the element of your rishi lord and ascendant lord when you visit an astrologer in Kolkata.
Elements of Planets & Zodiac Signs
Now, let’s talk about the elements of planets and how they impact our lives in the long run. First, we need to know the names of the elements that our planets belong to,
- Fire – Mars, Sun, and Ketu
- Air – Saturn and Rahu
- Water – Moon and Venus
- Earth – Mercury
- Ether/Sky – Jupiter
Now let us know which zodiac signs are based on elements,
- Arise, Leo, and Sagittarius – Fire Element
- Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn – Earth Element
- Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius – Air Element
- Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces – Water Element.
We would not believe that the traits of natives of these 12 zodiac signs count on the element intensely.
Nature of Natives According to Zodiac/Ascendant Element
It is time to know how natives’ lives are impacted according to the tattva/element of their Moon Sign and Rising Sign/Ascendant.
- Natives who are born in earthy signs have a strong desire to possess materialistic desires.
- Natives who are born in watery signs are soft-hearted and very adaptable.
- Natives who are born in fiery signs, are born leaders and have stability issues.
- Natives who are born in airy signs, tend to be philosophers, and they are not easy to understand.
- Natives who belong to Aroha Tattva or ascending order of these five elements, experience progress in life.
- Natives who are born in the descending order of the five elements, Avaroha Tattva experience fall in life.
There are more interesting facts hidden on your zodiac and rising sign. To know more, please visit a good astrologer in Kolkata.